Add OSC 52 sequence support to libvte

Hi list,

The popular tmux software has implemented (in the master branch of its git
repo) some new functionality making use of some older xterm functionality
that hadn't been much used:

The ability to use the OSC 52 escape sequence to make the tmux clipboard
available to the outer terminal emulator.  This means that the tmux
selection mode/clipboard can be shared back (even without any kind of
forwarding) to the local terminal emulator, which can then use that to set
the X or Wayland clipboard.

I have already implemented this in both the X and Wayland versions of
suckless's st (simple terminal) terminal emulator.  I'd like to implement
it in the GNOME libvte widget as well, but before I bother writing a patch,
I'd like to know if this is a contribution you'd be willing to accept
(perhaps allowing it to be enabled as a preference).

Terminal Emulators supporting OSC 52 clipboard setting:
xterm
(u)rxvt
(patch pending approval on suckless-hackers mailing list) st (X version)
(available in the 'selection' branch) st (unofficial Wayland version)
(https://github.com/michaelforney/st/tree/selection)
mintty (for windows)

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,