Baobab+ceph

Hi,

During this weekend I did a small hack in baobab (not last version, baobab-3.12.1), the repo can be found here:

http://git.level2crm.com/level2-lab/ceph-disk-analysis

The functionality of this application is:
  1. It connects to the ceph cluster in /etc/ceph
  2. Retrieves the stat from the cluster and shows as a site in the main menu.
  3. Show pool information.
  4. Analyze volume information showing the space of all volumes inside pools.

I will add a feature to map each portion of volume in what disk (osd) is it, and maybe a machine schema. And a tool to find problems on disk.

Hope it helps.

NOTE: I added an abstract class that let's you define different backends for each kind of system you want analyze. The use of VALA is a big win.