gnome-sound-applet icon location

Hey there,
I just saw that contact in some README, so I wanted to try (usual forums had no answer).

I've a linux that uses gnome-sound-applet.
But the applet icon it shows is not as I want, so I wanted to change it. After hours of "I'll find it if I get all the image under 30px size", I'm just asking for help. Not because it's important to change a icon.

What is actually important is know where is things set.
And here I must say I wasn't able to find.

So here i'm asking to you guys. Where is located the icon image of the applet from the gnome-sound-applet ?

Best regards,
Otyugh.