Re: Splitting gnome-utils for 3.4

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 18:03 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:

> Not sure if possible, but can you ensure the new git repositories aren't
> too big in size? E.g. try and purge stuff that doesn't belong.

Forgot to mention this in the previous mail, but I made sure the
repositories have no stale old stuff in them. I purged all the
tags/branches and ran extensive GC on the filtered repos.
If you clone the repos from github, you'll see they're pretty small
indeed, with most of the space being taken up by the translation .po
files.

Thanks,
Cosimo