Re: gnome-utils module split completed

Le jeudi 06 octobre 2011 à 15:23 -0400, Cosimo Cecchi a écrit :
> Hi,
> as discussed in [1], I went ahead and completed the module split.
> - the six modules have been split in separate git repos, with their
> version bumped to 3.3.0
> - new bugzilla products have been created for each of the modules, and
> module maintainers have been set as administrators for the relevant
> products
> - all gnome-utils bugs have been all moved to the new bugzilla products
> I made sure every submodule passes distcheck before pushing; I hope
> everything is fine and I didn't miss case I did or for any
> other additional information, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the notice. I just updated to reflect this
split (and accessorily created the GNOME 3.4 release set).

A po/LINGUAS file seems to be missing in baobab and gnome-font-viewer.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]