Re: patch for baobab 2.0.30: consider only files owned by current user

On 2011-06-25 at 17:18, Durval Menezes wrote:
> Attached please find a patch for baobab 2.0.30 (the version that came
> with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, which runs on my desktop)

I think that you mean 2.30, which is the old-old stable (we're currently
at 3.0 for the stable release).

> that implements a new
> option to consider only files owned by current user; after checking it
> on in the Edit/Preferences dialog, baobab will only take into account
> files owned by the user running it. This is very useful for your
> spouse to find which files/directories are using up her quota...
>
> This seems to be working OK on my system.
>
> I contribute it here in hope it can be useful to someone else, and I
> will also keep a current version on
> http://www.durval.com/gnome-utils-2.30.0_-_baobab_-_consider_only_files_owned_by_current_user.patch
> in case any fixes or modifications come up.

you should open a bug in bugzilla:

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-utils

for the enhancement you implemented, and attach the patch there. patches
sent to the mailing list will most likely be forgotten.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name