Already an off-topic post!

List, moderators, this is my first post!

I have gnome dilemma that I would appreciate a moderator PM response to.

I'm locked out of gnome forum registration because the system already has an identical to mine.

Surely that must be my email address, but I don't know the user name or password.

Am I locked out of the gnome forum until my email address changes?

So far all the email I have attempted to send in regards to this problem has come back undelivered!

Frank K