[ANNOUNCE] GNOME Utilities 2.25.1 - "People Are Strange"

here's the second unstable release of the gnome-utils package for the
GNOME 2.25 release cycle.

as usual, you can download it from:

  http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-utils/2.25/

The bug news is that I merged my rewrite of gnome-system-log to trunk,
so you're warmly encouraged to try it and report bugs :)

here are the news for this release:

    * Second unstable release of the 2.25 cycle
    * Completely rewritten System Log Viewer

Baobab

    * Nothing

Dictionary

    * Fix bug #454691 – Messages in the gnome-dictionary --help output
      are not all translated [Emmanuele Bassi]
    * Use the right order when passing arguments to
      PANEL_APPLET_BONOBO_FACTORY [Yanko Kaneti]

Floppy

    * Fix bug #565388 - Drop libgnome/libgnomeui dependency
      [Cosimo Cecchi, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort]

Screenshot

    * Nothing

Search Tool

    * Nothing

System Log Viewer

    * Merged the rewrite to trunk.
    * Bug #375684 - Rename the menu item to read a more descriptive
      "Log File Viewer" [Calum Benson]

Translations by:

    Marcel Telka (sk), Jorge Gonzalez (es), Kjartan Maraas (nb).

thanks to all the contributors for their hard work.

Cheers,

Cosimo