[gnome-applets] Sticky notes

Hello,

Since i use sticky notes i start to think that there is a function than we should implement :
Add of a button which permit to keep (or not) the selected sticky note above all windows.

This need came because some time we need to read sticky note informations for do stuff in other window.
And it not really practical to move/resize sticky note/window. Just click on above button.

I'm currently writing the source code...

Laurent