Re: small patch to add a close button to the find bar for logview

Fair enough - though it's not obvious at the moment how to get rid of
the filter.

In any case, the one I really want to go for is the problem of long
lines in the log file. I thought implementing word wrap would be ideal
but maybe that's hard in the context of a GtkTreeView? So an
alternative might be tooltips of the whole line... what do you think?

David Hugh-Jones
PhD Candidate
Essex University Department of Government
http://davidhughjones.googlepages.com