Re: box.gnome.org

Hi Jonathan,

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 00:21:31 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:

> So, what do we want to do with the machine.  It was gotten to be a
> bugzilla machine, but perhaps we should also look into putting a
> tinderbox on it.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

I'd like to take this opportunity to resurrect my idea for a
multi-language dictionary server on gnome.org, discussed in this thread:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2006-April/msg00005.html

Having this would make the GNOME dictionary utility useful for much more
languages than just English, which dict.org currently supports as the only
language.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen