Re: gnome-system-log -- searching

Once I get yelp to compile (see bug 156528 ;-)) I'll try to implement this.
Thanks for the info, I had not noticed that.

By the way, I just committed a large rewrite of gnome-system-log,
which should make it easier to do things like open multiple windows
and tabs and stuff. Of course, a large number of bugs must have crept
in somehow, so testing would be nice.

Another thing I'd definitely like to see in gnome-system-log is a kind
of admin-password dialog like in the gnome-system-tools : right now,
when you launch gnome-system-log as a regular user, you cannot see any
log. So it's not extremely useful. Perhaps it would make sense to move
gnome-system-log to the g-s-t eventually (note the common prefix ;-))

Cheers
Vincent