Re: [Fwd: Crash with no info - Unconfirmed bug]

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:28:10 +1000, Glenn Mason <glennm gui com au> wrote:
> No trace information (by the way Vincent, how could you interpret the
> last one and reassign it?), pretty much nothing at all other than "PDF

By the way, for this bug (I guess you refer to bug 156349) there was
no need to guess : the stack trace showed that the crash occurred in
'/usr/bin/gnome-keybinding-properties', so in the keyboard capplet.

Actually now that I think of it, I'm beginning to wonder if the
keybindings capplet is not in metacity instead of control-center...
Who can confirm this ?

Vincent