Re: gnome-screenshot component for gnome-utils

I'm innocent. I didn't do it. Honest.
But there's been a whole bunch of stuff in gnome-utils throughout the
ages, so it's possible a screenshooter was in gnome-utils at some
point.
By the way, would it be possible to remove all the now pointless
directories that fill gnome-utils ? I think of :

cromagnon edit-menu exe-handler gcalc gcharmap gdialog gdiskfree ghex
gncal gnome-find gpostit gstripchart gtt meat-grinder mini-utils
notepad splash stripchart

These utils were either taken out of gnome-utils into their own
modules, or simply removed due to obsolence or lack of interest. I'm
guessing that removing directories out of CVS is some kind of voodoo
black magic kind of thing, otherwise it would be done already...

Cheers
Vincent