Re: devious takeover plan

Hey Davyd,

FWIW I am totally in favor of this. I'd love to see a lot more discussion around the applets. I've never understood why these crucial parts of the desktop were often forgotten -- small improvements in a single applet often result in a hugely improved desktop experience.

Cheers
Vincent
Since GNOME-Applets doesn't have a mailing list and is about as under
appreciated and generally unrecognized as Utils is, my devious plan is
to get Applets discussion to also take place on this list, and to direct
people who want to discuss applets here.

If you don't not consider this the worst plan ever please say
something ;)

--d

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA