eog (eye of gnome) user mailing list, or place to put wish list suggestions

I have some wish-list items for eog that i would like to float in the community.

However, i don't want to do that in a developer list, which i think is
much more properly a channel for discussion about bugs, and features
on the immediate road map.

And there doesn't seem to be a users' group mailing list.

There is a home page
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/EyeOfGnome
and it has a place to file bugs, but what i have are much more like
feature requests than bugs.

There's also a page which is a 'place for new ideas', which is a sort
of a wiki page, but that's also not exactly right, because it doesn't
have the message-response flow that a mailing list has.

I would like to know if my ideas are nuts, or maybe are already
implemented, but in a different application, or maybe are ok, but
nobody would have the bandwidth to think about an implementation in
the next few years.

TIA for any steering anybody can provide.

(And maybe it goes without saying that i think eog is really awesome,
and the best tool for looking through images that exists on ubuntu,
imvho, for the use cases i'm involved with.)

dan