customization on CentOS 7 gnome 3

Back on Gnome 2 (CentOS 6) sees as Gnome was customizable...

I have have a "very hard" time getting or finding the sameĀ
level of customization in Gnome 3.

I do not want to see "any" menus on the screen...
I can unmap the Super key - fine...
I uninstall the gnome-shell-extension-app-menu
I uninstall the gnome-shell-extension-places-menu

I cannot find ANY way to remove the "activities" menu that now shows up...

how can I remove that menu????

Also in the upper right corner there is the user logged in... How do I remove that?

Also the top panel (where the word Activities shows) how do I remove that bar?
before I could "hide" the top_panel...

Thanks very much for information on this.

jerry