G+ Community

Hello GNOMies,

Just letting you know that I've created a G+ community counter part to this mailing list. I figure that these days it is easier to reach out to other people through this sort of support, so I figured it would be nice to complement this mailing list with a G+ account where a lot of FOSS people hang out and certainly less an evil social network than the blue F.

If you're interested to join and help you're more than welcome, here's the link:

https://plus.google.com/communities/118405291500407305476

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz