Open Source Expo

Dear all,
	Has anyone looked into getting a GNOME desk at
http://www.opensourceexpo.co.uk/org-village

If not, does anyone mind if I take take point on it?  We're a bit late
to the party *again* and I'd like to move quickly.

I'd be surprised if we can get the gnome event box in time, so do people
have some interesting equipment that we could demo?  Possibly a Litl
netbook or some cool Intel MIDs?

--
Aidan