Re: Open Source Expo---new events box

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 07:15 +0000, A J Delaney brighton ac uk wrote:
> Bastien,
> On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 00:20 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > Aiden, and you interested in helping us man the booth on Thursday then?
> > I can try and help out on Wednesday, might even be able to rope in some
> > of the GNOMies tomorrow evening (London beers).
> Sorry, but due to a death in my wife's family I've had to cancel most
> things this week.  I'm available Friday/Saturday to help put the event
> box together if that's of any help.

Missed your mail, sorry about that. The box was readied on Friday
morning (after unboxing on Tuesday, and installation of the computer the
following days), and went on its way to FOSDEM on Friday afternoon.

I think it's on its way to Germany now, though I'm not sure Openismus
actually want it.

All the best to your family.

Cheers