Collabora UK party: Saturday 24th July

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the short notice, but in conjunction with a company
training and team-building event at the end of the week, and as it is
quite close to our 5th birthday as well, Collabora UK is holding a party
in Cambridge this coming weekend.

We're planning hog roast (and non-meat alternatives) and real ale from
our local favourite Milton brewery (with non-ale and soft drink
alternatives), and hopefully a few fun and games as well.

There will be around 35 Collabora folks in attendance, but apparently a
hog can feed around 70. So, we're looking to enlist the help of our
friends from the community and industry as a thank you for your kind
support over the past 5 years, and invite you to join us and help meet
the hog-eating challenge.

The party is to be held at the Moller Centre
(http://www.mollercentre.co.uk/) in Cambridge on Saturday 24th July from
19:30 - 23:00. If you would like to attend, please register your
interest (and any dietary requirements) on our website to help us plan
catering: http://www.collabora.co.uk/summerparty

We will e-mail to confirm registration when we have a better idea of
numbers. Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Rob

--
Robert McQueen                                 +44 7876 562 564
Director, Collabora Ltd.             http://www.collabora.co.uk