Re: Manning GNOME booth @ LinuxLive, London Olympia, Oct 23..25

Hey Aidan,

Aidan Delaney wrote:
	So one box running Fedora/Ubuntu in standard desktop mode.  With some
wifi hacking I'd hope that we could have a corporate email/calendar
sharing backend running i.e. hopefully Alex would be happy to host Bongo
on his stand and for us to consume the services on our stand.

More than happy to do that; I'm planning by that point we'll also have some kind of tomboy backend and possibly Tasque and Conduit too.

I'm not totally sure how many people we'll have on the Bongo stand - I expect about three or four, but probably won't know til closer to the time - but if there's a few I may be able to help out on the GNOME stand, at least in terms of lunch cover etc.

We'll have wifi of some description set up, but sometimes that's a bit dodgy in the halls, so maybe it would be worth looking at whether or not our stands could be laid out close to each other - I doubt there is any sort of layout yet.

Cheers,

Alex.