Re: LinuxWorld expo 2006

Karl Lattimer wrote:
I'll definitely be there on Wednesday, maybe on Thursday depending on how easy it is to get out of bed and stumble to a train.

If you need an extra pair of hands I'll hopefully make it along by around 9:30 on the day, please let me know prior to the event if there is anything you would like time to do.

Karl Lattimer
- aka the wine-doors guy, or that geordie bloke that was stealing hubcaps... (thanks Ade)
Thanks Karl. Currently it looks like we have three people around on Wednesday (including yourself), and just one on Thursday (and two possibles, including yourself!).

At the moment, it will involve talking to people explaining what GNOME is and asking questions about their experiences. If you have any ideas about something more exciting we could do though, please let us know!

-Thomas