Re: LinuxWorld expo 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 15:26 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
Thomas Wood wrote:
> Karl Lattimer wrote:
>> I'll definitely be there on Wednesday, maybe on Thursday depending on
>> how easy it is to get out of bed and stumble to a train.
>>
>> If you need an extra pair of hands I'll hopefully make it along by
>> around 9:30 on the day, please let me know prior to the event if there
>> is anything you would like time to do.
>>
>> Karl Lattimer
>> - aka the wine-doors guy, or that geordie bloke that was stealing
>> hubcaps... (thanks Ade)
> Thanks Karl. Currently it looks like we have three people around on
> Wednesday (including yourself), and just one on Thursday (and two
> possibles, including yourself!).
>
> At the moment, it will involve talking to people explaining what GNOME
> is and asking questions about their experiences. If you have any ideas
> about something more exciting we could do though, please let us know!
>
> -Thomas

So, as far as things go at the moment, we have:

Wednesday: Karl, Aidan, Thomas
Thursday:  Thomas
Oh to hell with it, I'll be there on thursday, I can't stand to see a lone guy solitarily promoting gnome ;)
I only live in maidstone so its an hour on the train + travelling time through london, I'll make it there as fast as I can leaving on the 8am train from here to there.

K,