Re: GUADEC Travel to BCN

Hi,

Just a word of advice (my parents live near Vilanova). The nearest two airports are Reus (sometimes called Reus Salou sometimes Reus Barcelona) or Barcelona airport - however Barcelona Girona is about 20 miles in the wrond direction (think London Luton v. Heathrow) - and while there is a bus to central Barcelona from where you could get a train it'd be a bit of trek.

I'm planning on flying into Reus on Ryanair - there still seem to be OK priced tickets, and I'll ask my parents how to get from there to Vilanova via public transport, and report back to the list.

Paul