Re: Gnome at LugRadio Live

Thomas Wood wrote:
Paul Cooper wrote:
[...]

We (OpenAdvantage) can easily lend a couple of laptops and/or desktops (preferably laptops though) for LRL, and we can duplicate some CDs/DVDs (although, since there doesn't seem to be a 2.14 live CD what would we give away?) - I could also look into having some posters printed. Save the box for LinuxWorld.

I've just found a LiveCD here: http://ftp.gnome.org/mirror/temp/gnome-livecd-2.12/gnome-livecd-2.14-i386-en-1.iso Haven't tried it, so I don't know whether it would be appropriate for LRL.
Those are the CDs we were giving away at the Linux Expo

We also have quite a few posters/leaflets here: http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial Andreas' posters are good, although we would want to use Ben's corrected versions.

I have a few spare t-shirts we could use for people on the stand. Now we just need a list of people willing to give some time to talk to people!

-Thomas