Re: GNOME @ LugRadio Live - This weekend!

Paul Cooper wrote:
-[...]

I'll be around, although Jono, et al, seem to have given me other things to do so I'm not sure when I can help out. Also, to remind you, I'll try to set up a couple of laptops, one with Ubuntu + AIGLX, and the other with SLED (and XGL), and if I've got time maybe even a Fedora one to make Bastien happy - of course that if I ever get time to finish writing my talk.

I'd been meaning to ask about this, but it looks like you've got it under control! I don't suppose you'll get time, but seeing something like gimme and beagle working would be interesting (trying to think of cool things most users might not have used). If anyone has a copy of SLED 10, I'd be interested in seeing their patches to GNOME too!

-Thomas