Re: GNOME @ LugRadio Live - This weekend!

----- Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 14:16 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > Thomas Wood wrote:
> > > If you're going to Lug Radio Live this weekend, and would like to
> help
> > > out at the GNOME stand, please put your name next to a time slot
> on the
> > > wiki page:
> > >
> > > http://www.uk.gnome.org/index.php?page=LugRadioLive2006
> > >
> > > We need a list of names to give to the organisers, so please put
> your
> > > names down as soon as possible!
> > >
> > Well, it seems no one wants to put their name down, but I've been
> > reminded this is a fairly relaxed event, so please do pop over to
> the
> > stand when you have time! No particular in depth knowledge is
> required,
> > just to be able to have a chat to people about GNOME in general.

I'll be around, although Jono, et al, seem to have given me other things to do so I'm not sure when I can help out. Also, to remind you, I'll try to set up a couple of laptops, one with Ubuntu + AIGLX, and the other with SLED (and XGL), and if I've got time maybe even a Fedora one to make Bastien happy - of course that if I ever get time to finish writing my talk.

> Sorry Thomas. I was on the Fedora stand last year, and ended up
> wanting
> to stab Debianites with a spoon ("I won't ever use your products, but
> if
> I did, it wouldn't suit me").

Maybe we should get you a t-shirt with 'I am the DPL'