Re: [guadec-list] Key Note Speakers

Hi,

Dave Neary wrote:
> In general, I'm trying to think of people I know give a good
> presentation, which would be a little relevant to the community -
> someone in software is great, someone in design would be great, someone
> in technical writing or technical marketing would be OK (on the
> condition that they're interesting, and fun). I couldn't think of too
> many high-profile actual hackers that give good presentations, though...

Any feedback on the list I sent in? Any additions in this line of
thinking that I didn't think of?

What's the next step? Are you guys going to have a meeting, agree on a
shortlist of 8 or 10 people and invite them in order until you have 6
acceptances?

By the way, in lign with what Quim said, I would *really* like to have a
"think outside the box" design person come in (Norman's the only one I
listed, there are bound to be others - check out Kathy Sierra's reading
list from last year).

Cheers,
Dave.

--