Re: Guadec venue photos

----- Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 10:53 +0100, Paul Cooper wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Jono and I went on a little visit to the Conservatoire yesterday,
> had
> > a meeting with some of the Conference team over there, with a view
> > finalise the quote and agreement between Conservatoire and
> > OpenAdvantage (we're paying for the venue). I took some photos (on
> > reflection should have taken loads more, next time) and put them up
> on
> > flickr with notes and comments etc.
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/pgc/sets/72157594222572081/
> >
> > Feel free to post back questions or comments here or on the photos
> > directly.
>
> Looks very nice. Need to add projectors to the list of things to get
> though, it seems :)

Yeah - we have two here we can use for the smaller rooms, however I'll be contacting the AV company the Conservatoire use (and therefore know the place) to setup the big projectors and PA systems in the bigger halls. That's not something to worry about yet I don't think.

I'm also trying to get a floor plan from the Conference folks, so we can all get a better idea of the layout and knock around some ideas for where things are going to go.

Paul

--
Paul Cooper                    |  Tel: 0121 634 1620
Assistant Director             |  Fax: 0121 634 1630