Re: GNOME T-Shirts

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > Thomas wrote:
> > > Hackerthreads accept pay pal, so I could arrange a bulk order
> > I would love a Gnome T-shirt and could pick it up at the show.
> I've had a look and for one t-shirt shipping is $9, but for five t-shirts
> is is $20.80. so it is worth buying more. The t-shirts themselves are
> $16.15 (inc. tax) which is about �8.86.

The thing to do would be order a batch;  use some of them on the stand and
sell the rests to try and make (at least the postage) money back.  You might
even make a profit if you started out selling them at 15.00 and dropped that
to 12.00 or 10.00 if you haven't shifted them by the second day.

	-Paul
--
The summer is familiar here.  Edinburgh, GB