Re: introducing myself

> Hello all,
>
> I subscribed to this list yesterday and thought I would send an email
> saying hello!
>
> I have been a gnome user for a while now, and help out where I can to
> the Ubuntu community. I'd like to give a bit back to GNOME too, because
> I really like it and don't use much else at all: Evolution for mail,
> nautilus as a local and remote file manager, totem for media :) The only
> exception is gnome-terminal, which I don't use.
>
> In real life I am training to be a barrister, and live in London.
>
> I signed up on the Tshirt page, but I am not sure to what extent these
> Tshirts are generally available, or were just available for the (already
> past) expo. If they are generally available, I'd like one, if they are
> nice looking and reasonably priced!

The t-shirts are the "official" ones, produced by hackerthreads. Form more
information see: http://www.hackerthreads.com/go.asp?Cc=GNOME

I have two large left, one small and I think I also have one XL left. If
you  or anyone else would like one, then get in touch with me to let me
know your details.

-Thomas