introducing myself

Hello all,

I subscribed to this list yesterday and thought I would send an email
saying hello!

I have been a gnome user for a while now, and help out where I can to
the Ubuntu community. I'd like to give a bit back to GNOME too, because
I really like it and don't use much else at all: Evolution for mail,
nautilus as a local and remote file manager, totem for media :) The only
exception is gnome-terminal, which I don't use.

In real life I am training to be a barrister, and live in London.

I signed up on the Tshirt page, but I am not sure to what extent these
Tshirts are generally available, or were just available for the (already
past) expo. If they are generally available, I'd like one, if they are
nice looking and reasonably priced!

Thanks, and nice to be here.

Matt

--