Re: GNOME.Asia Youtube Channel and GNOME.Asia Summit 2014

That's a huge workload!

Thanks to Max for your time to make those video in youtube.

Thanks to Beijing GNOME.Asia Video team again, they working hard in the summit and weeks after the summit to convert those videos.

-Emily

Dear ALL:

I already upload the videos to GNOME.Asia Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xC9dsLPn2RbwQD01GJXRw

And finish update the video link on GNOME.Asia Website
http://2014.gnome.asia/schedule/

People could just simple click link to open a new window for youtube.

Please teach and guide me to make things better.
<(_ _)>

Max