Re: GNOME 3.0 Release Party Video Conferencing - HK, Taiwan, Beijing

Hi Sammy,

We choose April 9th 2011,  a Saturday which works for most people. Let us know if this date work for people in HK. If the date is fit, you might need to work with Max to test the video conference before.

Hi Max,

Would you please send the document of how to set up the video conference to Sammy? Can you also help them to test the video conference solution.

Thanks,
Emily

在 2011年3月1日 上午2:09,Sammy Fung <sammy opensource hk>写道:
Hi, Emily and all,

Our team will organise a meetup in Hong Kong to celebrate and discuss about GNOME 3. And we are interested to join the video conference if date are matched.

We are a group of local F/OSS supporters in Hong Kong and some of us are contributors in F/OSS projects.