Re: GNOME 3.0 Release Party Video Conferencing - HK, Taiwan, Beijing

Hi Sammy, Haggen,

We have an idea to host Hong Kong, Taiwan and Beijing three release parties together in April 9th. Beijing and Taiwan organizer already test the video conference solution which works well.

We would like to invite HK team to join this video conference.  In Chinese: 我们想举办一个两岸三地的视频联合会议。

I would like to introduce the leader from Beijing and Taiwan.
Max , leader of GNOME Taiwan community, he proposed the video conference solution.
Zhenning, President of Beijing GNOME Users Group
Born, VP of the Beijing GNOME Users Group
Junyi, Founder and member of Beijing GNOME Users Group, Technical support for video conference solution in Beijing.

We already write the video conference solution in document. If the HK team would like to join this three parties video conference, we will share you the document and test the video solution together.

Let me know what's your opinion and we are follow the next step.

Thanks,
Emily