Re: Compare Gnome shell to Windows Vista/7 and Mac OS X Leopard

Dear Nguyen,

Please go to http://gnome3.org/ for more details of GNOME 3 or GNOME shell :)

There is other review as well if you search from the Internet,
e.g. http://zazaq.com/2010/05/15/gnome-3-review/
In the conclusion, you will see some quotes like:

"I really like Gnome 3 and it’s convinced me to switch from my usual mainstay of KDE 4"
"I think Gnome 3 brings Linux up to scratch with Windows 7 and Mac OSX for the desktop experience, and I’d choose it over those operating systems any day!"

Enjoy!

PS: If you are interested, it would be nice if you can make some comparison from your point of view and then share with us as well.
Pockey