[GNOME-TR] write a story about me

Title: write a story about me
LoveHappens world's largest introductions network
hi gnome-turk,
I just joined LoveHappens, a new site where people help people find love. I'd like the people on LoveHappens to get to know me better, so I'm hoping you'll write a quick story about me that I can add to my profile. It doesn't have to be long, but it may help me meet someone great.

Click here to write a few words about me.

thanks,

Rasim

LoveHappens - Where friends help friends find love. Pass it on.
LoveHappens Inc., 222 Sutter St, 5th Flr, San Francisco, CA 94108