Re: [GNOME-TR] Introduction of al_shopov, proposal for meeting

Hi Alexander;

If you attend to GUADEC maybe we can meet there, if everything goes fine
I and some other member of us (and maybe more?) will be there. We can
arrange a meeting, and share our custom drinks on that meeting. :) I'll
talk with GUADEC Committee about such an organization (international
night or something) which would be really fun.