[GNOME-TR] "Solfege" translation file into TURKISH

Dear Tom,
I've finished to translate Solfege po file into to tühe Turkish language. But, you wil find 3 untranslated files. These id numbers are: 291, 390, 391. KBabel gave bug report. So I left blank msgtr parts. In id 347 I wasn't able to give e-mail link to the msgtr text. As like, in id 436 I wrote the html codes into to msgtr text, but I wasn't able to give the link to the Turkish text. So there are 3 untranslated part. Others are translated.
Now I am waiting for the Manual Translation.
With my respect.

Note: I'd attached the po file.

--
Server Acim