Dia 0.92 prerelease is out

Hello Dia translators!

Just wanted to give you a heads-up on the new Dia release coming out.  It's
released at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/dia/0.92/.  There will
be at least a 10-day interval before 0.92 comes out, more if serious bugs
are found, and any translation you do between now and then will get into
the release.

I tried to mail the Last-Translator: for each of your languages, but they
bounced.  Hopefully somebody else can take up the task.

Also, thanks to all of you for the effort you've put into making Dia a
truly international program.  We now have translations into 37 languages,
including well-nigh all European national languages and now our first
Indian language, Mayalayam[1].  It's wonderful to see.

-Lars

[1] The only language I know of whose name is a palindrome!

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor