Re: language list at http://www.gnome.org/i18n/ (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 22 Jul 2002 18:43:12 +0200
From: Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com>
To: "Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín" <carlos@gnome-db.org>
Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n@gnome.org>
Subject: Re: language list at http://www.gnome.org/i18n/

mån 2002-07-22 klockan 18.28 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> > It'll have to under "unsupported" for the moment. According to
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/, "hi" is
> > at 11.25%. The rules stated at the page are:
> >
> >   percentage < 50%		-> unsupported
> >   50% <= percentage < 75%       -> partially supported
> >   percentage >= 75%             -> supported
>
> We should update it. The supported bound should be 80% instead of 75%.
> We talked about it several months ago at #i18n (I think that kenneth and
> me ;-).
>
> The idea is that it only takes the core modules so it's "easy".

Hmm, ok. Well then, 80% it is. Currently that threshold change only
affects ja, tr and uk which are at 75.66, 75.31 and 79.19 respectively.

I'm going through the list anyway now to update the stats for all
languages, since it's very outdated. Good news is that we have waaay
better support for many languages now :-)

More details to follow when I'm finished.

Christian