Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 02:15:12 +0100
From: Eric Bischoff <e.bischoff@noos.fr>
To: gorkem@gelecek.com.tr
Subject: [Job] Turkish translators seeked

Hi Görkem,
I hope you are doing fine.
Could you please communicate this to the Turkish KDE translators?

Hi,

A group of KDE translators is currently unifying its efforts to start
a translation company.

In our attempts to get our first clients, we would have the opportunity
to translate an ERP software running under Windows and Linux. This
particular task would last approximately two weeks to one month, and
new missions could be given to you then if this client is pleased. You
would be working in teams of two persons per language, or one person if
we cannot find a work fellow for you. Your tools would be kbabel, irc
and a simple text editor. You would translate from English or German (at
your choice) to one of these languages:
        - Polish
        - Czech
        - Hungarian
        - Greek
        - Turkish
        - Romanian

Of course, as a translations vendor, we will keep needing translators,
so this could become a regular activity if you enjoy working with us.

If you are currently looking for a job, or if you have enough free time
to translate about 1,000 words a day during a few weeks, and if you like
working in a team from your computer at home please consider joining this
adventure where all people are free sofware enthousiasts. You would be
paid as a contractor and the pay is very interesting.

Non serious persons, persons with problems in orthographe or grammar, and
persons with poor knowledge of the source language, please do not apply.
You must speak the target language as your mother language.

I hope to be hearing from you soon.

        Eric Bischoff
        Localization manager
        Bureau Cornavin - Paris