Changing the 'wrap-around' behavior of gnome-terminal

Hello,
I am running gnome version  3.2.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 with the default Ambiance theme. I would like to change the navigation behavior on gnome-terminal.

Currently, when I have more than one tab in my terminal, hitting Ctrl+PgUp from the first tab 'wraps around' and navigates to the last tab. I would like to change this so that it does not 'wrap-around'.

Some searching yielded one possible solution i.e. setting 'gtk-keynav-wrap-around = 0'. Is this a possible fix - if yes where should I set this? If not, how do I go about changing the wrap-around behavior?

Thanks,
Girish