Re: New background for GNOME. New designer.

On 8 Aug 2012, at 17:56, CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA <fabian orccon pucp pe> wrote:

> Btw... When is going to be a hackfest or meeting in the IRC about choosing the new wallpaper?

I don't think there's usually a formal process for choosing new wallpapers. I'd suggest you just jump on to #gnome-design on IRC, and show your designs to the guys there -- probably jimmac in particular.

--Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop & Applications

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.