Desktop Summit t-shirt design contest - closing date coming up!

Hi all,

I haven't heard much about the DS t-shirt contest in recent weeks - it's
been open for a while now, and there are only a few days left to get a
design in: https://desktopsummit.org/tshirt

At this point, we have 0 (yes, 0) t-shirt design proposals from GNOME
community members. Overall, we have not got a huge number of proposals,
and the quality really isn't great.

So please please please! Pass on the word, and if you are a talented
artist/designer who knows their curves, consider submitting a t-shirt
design for the desktop summit. All the cool kids will be wearing them!

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary