Re: CAN I PLEASE FIND OUT WHAT SOME OF YOUR THEMES ARE WES FITZGERALD

On 25 Mar 2011, at 01:56, wesley fitzgerald wrote:

> *DEAR ,gnome what is the source of your themes and there look,s good i hope
> as i would like to look at some please wes,*

Some places to start:

Default GNOME 2 theme:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-icon-theme
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-themes
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-backgrounds

Additional GNOME 2 themes:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-themes-extras

Default GNOME 3 themes:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-themes-standard

Third-party themes:
http://art.gnome.org

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.