Re: How do I correct the root's window theme?

Ok, I finally got what you mean. You want to change the theme of the
root user, so when you open some program as root your theme is
applied, right? If this is the case you need to install your theme
system-wide (/usr/share prefix) or have it installed for the root user
(/root prefix).

Ciao
Lapo