Will Clearlooks be available in GNOME 3?

I've built GNOME 2.91.6 and found that the Clearlooks theme doesn't seem to be available in GNOME 3.  gnome-themes-2.91.5 (the latest gnome-themes release) does apparently include Clearlooks, but isn't present in the jhbuild moduleset for 2.91.6.  I added gnome-themes-2.91.5 to my jhbuild moduleset and built, but Clearlooks still doesn't seem to work.  I did notice that gnome-themes-2.91.5 installs a file share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-3.0/gtkrc.  I do know that the most recent GTK (2.99.3) wants themes to provide a gtk-3.0/gtk.css file (the default Adwaita theme provides one, anyway), so perhaps the problem is that Clearlooks in gnome-themes-2.91.5 has not yet been ported from rc to css format.  I tried pulling gnome-themes from git master but don't see any .css files there either.

Clearlooks is a very popular theme and I think it should still be available for anyone who wants it in GNOME 3.  So: am I correct in assuming that there's a plan to port Clearlooks and all the other themes in gnome-themes to work correctly with the latest GTK, but that port is not yet complete?  Or am I missing something here?

adam