gnome-themes now obsolete (was Re: A11y themes in GNOME3)

Further to Matthias' email below, please note that as of now, I am not expecting any more development on gnome-themes master.   Although I made a nominal 3.0.0 release yesterday for posterity, it's unlikely to be of much use to anyone, and I do not intend to create a gnome-3-0 branch.

Development on the accessibility themes will continue in gnome-themes-standard. If anybody wants to port any of the other themes to GNOME 3, they should probably do so in a new module. (But if you'd rather take over maintainership of gnome-themes to do anything like that, do let me know.)

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll probably go through bugzilla and fix as many of the outstanding bugs as I can on the gnome-2-32 branch, just to tidy up a bit before we turn off the lights after 9 years...

Cheeri,
Calum.